Got me another..

Neal

Member +

1994 / L reg, gunmetal grey, 62,000 miles cambelt replaced , 5 speed manual, full aftermarket bodykit, H-I-D headlights, GAB coilover suspension, 5zegan stainless steel exhaust, 15" wedsport alloys, fresh import comes with full tax and test. Also new brake pads and HKS turbo timer.

Tis absolutely awesome its so planted and feels wicked on the road :)

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol.. Neal u change cars more than killamats changes undies lol :rolleyes:

but i must say i love the new gt :D looks fantastic! (also in my fav, charcoal grey colour :D:D!!)

uv outdone urself this time lol

kon

Neal

Member +
lol.. Neal u change cars more than killamats changes undies lol :rolleyes:

but i must say i love the new gt :D looks fantastic! (also in my fav, charcoal grey colour :D:D!!)

uv outdone urself this time lol

kon

LMFAO i dunno who that should offend more lmfao.

Neal

Member +
On another note though, the car in person looks totally awesome the paintwork is so smooth, it sounds ace, pulls very well for nearly stock power wise and its just soooooo planted its untrue.

The HIDS are so bright aswell il upload some pics now!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yeah man!! pls do :D i love the colour totally! & i think the ride height & rims couldnt have been done better. :D

what year is it??

Neal

Member +

DSC00268.jpg

Thats the spotlights the HIDS are so bright lol.

Neal

Member +
yeah man!! pls do :D i love the colour totally! & i think the ride height & rims couldnt have been done better. :D

what year is it??

the rims and ride height couldnt mate its so spot on, its a 1994 but christ the paint is cracking!!!

I have to seriously THANK WRC Sales they are a top bunch there they really helped me out. Thanks to Akki aswell for taking me over and offering me another option and thanks to Kit who went with me to view the cars.

Idrees

Banned
I must say that is lovely! I agree with Kon, thats the best colour GT ;)

Did you swap the Skyline for it then?

aaronw

Member +
i cant beleive you just bought another ep82!! i like your style,there great cars and that gt is awesome 2!! hope it makes you happy! best of luck.

C

CaL

wasnt this just put on there?neal i thought you wanted to swap your 33 for a glanza??nice car:D

dantheman

Member +
saw this on piston heads mate looks nice, love that grey colour. think its just lacking some nice wheels now.

says alot about the skyline, you swapping it for a 1.3 :p