got the glanza R/R today

MattieSav

Member +
well im happy with the results i was expecting around 180ish so im pleased for now, when i first got the car it was fairly standard made 163hp at the flywheel when i first got her, but in the last 4 months ive chucked loadsa £££ at her, just shy of 4g, anyway the she made 196hp at flywheel and 171hp at the wheels, well happy with the results, quick spec is:
aftermarket manifold
aftermarket decat
custom 2.5" exhuast
emanage ultimate mapped to a bar
hybrid turbo.

before
163BHP@ FLYWHEEL
134BHP@ WHEELS

AFTER
196BHP@ FLYWHEEL
171BHP@ WHEELS

What you guys reckon? i duno how to upload the printout tho folks sorry.

ALSO just like to say big thanks to nick@TD for helping setup the car and everything else he's done to it, he does a proper good job, cars running like clockwork, well chuffed with the results tho cheers ;)

finx

Member +
thats a wicked outcome mate. always nice when all the hard earned cash you throw at your car pays off and you get the results. well done

MattieSav

Member +
thats a wicked outcome mate. always nice when all the hard earned cash you throw at your car pays off and you get the results. well done

yeah mate definately that excally what i wanted around the 200bhp mark so im well happy with it for now :) cheers

nutta

Member +
looks like a good decent figure, mine was 171bhp before i ripped the engine out.

what have you spent 4G's on though??