Got the GT Dynoed-TD04

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Decided to tip up to Westward Engineering today
The manifold to turbo gasket was blowing,need bigger injectors and have a leak in the exhaust so he said if i get them sorted i should see better figures:D

(copy and paste cause im lazy)
Spec:
Engine and Fueling
TD04L Turbo
TD04L Stainless Downpipe
TD04L Stainless Manifold WEPR
TD04L Actuator
Autobhan Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Cold Air Feed with Apexi Air Filter
Apexi Jasma Catback Exhaust
Ultra Racing Leads
Honda Civic Radiator
Oil Catch Can
Oil Breather
Greddy Emanage Blue PiggyBack ECU located in Glove Box mapped by Mi16Chris
Blitz SBC-ID3 with Power ID Meter At 1bar of Boost
Painted Rocker Cover
Air Con Radiator/Piping/Pump removed

Handling and Brakes
Standard Front Strut Brace
Optional 3 Point Rear Strut Brace
K-Sport Coilovers
Mintex Front Brake Discs

Drivetrain
CAP Racing 4 Paddle Clutch with Racing Clutch Cover

Interior
Pillar Mounted Boost Guage
Sparco Recliners with Sparco Harness's
Sports Steering Wheel
Glanza OEM Leather Gear Knob
Sony head Unit
6x9's on the rear shelf

Exterior
Front Bumper Cut Out

It made :
At the flywheel (measured): 224.0 BHP
At the flywheel (corrected): 223.4 BHP
At the Wheels : 200.8 BHP
Power loss through wheels : 23.2 BHP
Ft Lbs of tourque : 198.7

Chuffed with the results considering the exhaust,mani and injectors
I'll get the graph up in a while

Dan

in8isi.jpg

j8042c.jpg

14tswvq.jpg

The graphs are bad quailty but thats just the way there printed,anyone who went to westward will know this lol

Last edited:

Mike_ep91

Member +
thats a nice result at the wheels,should see a fairly big increase again when ya get the bits sorted.

madman

Member +
nice one bud..chris knows his stuff alrite.. Your in the 200bhp club now...:rockon::rockon::rockon:
cant wait to get mine on the rollers now...

Chris@CCM

Member +
nice mate bet ur well happy and as i said get the manifold gaskets sort on her and u will make more power no probs . i maped a stock 4efte to day on a td04 to 1.35 bar so we could up her a bit if u got injectors too

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
nice mate bet ur well happy and as i said get the manifold gaskets sort on her and u will make more power no probs . i maped a stock 4efte to day on a td04 to 1.35 bar so we could up her a bit if u got injectors too
Delighted,thanks a millon chris
The injectors are next and waiting on the gasket as i speak,have to get a piece welded on the exhaust aswell,might go 1.1 then seeing as how well spuddys goes:)
Fu*ken belter dude :rockon:
Cheers corey
well done!:)
Cheers

nice one bud..chris knows his stuff alrite.. Your in the 200bhp club now...:rockon::rockon::rockon:
cant wait to get mine on the rollers now...
Haha yea:drive:

nice one dan great result
Cheers kieran

Makes it even better that i done most of the work myself,makes you feel all good inside lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nice figure lad! Are u running fully forged or standard internals? 1.1 abr would be a safe bet, mine was running 1.1 for a fair while with no probs and my car never gets a break when I'm driving it.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Nice figure lad! Are u running fully forged or standard internals? 1.1 abr would be a safe bet, mine was running 1.1 for a fair while with no probs and my car never gets a break when I'm driving it.
Cheers
Standard,ill get chris to try it when i put the injectors back in and see what AFR its going at,and if its good it'll stay there lol