FMIC
Front mount filter
WEPR decat+exhaust
HKS FCON
Heat 8 plugs + leads

Thats it,lol. I still cant believe it.

ChrisGT

Member +
Nice result, I don't really like Dastek Dynos as on mine there was a huge transmission loss, something like 45hp! And look at the RPM you made peak power and torque at, bit high? Anyway, thats a wicked horsepower result! Bit low on torque though? My CT9A at 1.1Bar made 185lb/ft!

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
great result with those mods mate, my calcs make it a 14% transmission loss which sounds fine to me :)

Nice result, I don't really like Dastek Dynos as on mine there was a huge transmission loss, something like 45hp! And look at the RPM you made peak power and torque at, bit high? Anyway, thats a wicked horsepower result! Bit low on torque though? My CT9A at 1.1Bar made 185lb/ft!

Thought that about the revs. There was a good variation in figures through the group, some less than thought,some more. So no real reason to suspect the dyno,but i know what your saying.

ChrisGT

Member +
great result with those mods mate, my calcs make it a 14% transmission loss which sounds fine to me :)

Aye his loss is fine, mine was making nearly 30% loss on the Dastek dyno!! But was no where near that when I took it to another place (Dyno Dynamics)! lol

Just got all my dyno sheets out; at 15.5psi max boost, 11.8:1 afr full load fuelling mine made 158.3hp atf and 180lb/ft. How the heck did you make 203!?! lol

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Dastek Dynometers on average give around 10%-15% higher results, I bet it's lovely to drive I wouldn't worry about figures there are so many inaccuracies with dynos it's all pub talk would prob be around 180hp normally well done mate. Should have got our turbo kits dyno'd on a dastek he he :eek:

T

Looking at everyone elses print's. They do seem to cross between 5-6k. Hmm....As toby sayed,all pub talk. My main interest is the fuelling,it look ok?