Gran Torino

Galen

Lifer
If you havent seen this film yet then go see it!:teach:

Absolutely class.:rockon: Just home from the cinema now, eight of us went to see it and everyone loved it, highly recommended. I may even go see it again next weekend:haha:

Paton

Member +
Looks like he's getting on a bit now in it. Might go see it tomorrow as I'm off looks really good

Gee

Member +
I love this film!

I know its not a comedy, but it made me laugh in so many places! I could watch it again!

I think the boy actor was a bit crappy though.

gv1.3

Admin
went to see this a few weeks ago and thought it was great. Clint is my fav actor. But he has proven himself as a very competent director too... well worth a watch.

Saw the curious cae of benjamin button a while back too and I thought it was a good watch.

y3Lo

Member +
i realy want to see this, but my girlfriend says she wont like it, can you guys who have seen it, what sort of film is it? any of you taken your mrs? they like it?

ChrisGT

Member +
God saw this back in the middle of Dec! But yeah, quality film. Very good acting and a few laugh out loud moments at some of the things Clint says! I thought it was a somewhat predictable ending though, maybe that's just me though!

Good film, I liked it! :)

gv1.3

Admin
i realy want to see this, but my girlfriend says she wont like it, can you guys who have seen it, what sort of film is it? any of you taken your mrs? they like it?

my gf came with me to see it and she really liked it. It has a good story and is directed well so I am sure most people would enjoy it.

liam2368

Member +
went to go see it last night,i enjoyed it the only thing that ticked me off a bit was "toad" he wasnt the best actor in the world.