Grand theft auto

Sassu

Member +
Well chap's an chick's!!!

Its soon to be out, who has their copy pre-orderd?
i dont have it pre-orderd :( i shall make a point to do it tonight maybe if i can be botherd getting up off my sodding butt!

but any way im ready for this comen out i can see my social life = NIL! when i get it.

the fact that environment is alive where as anything happens anywhere and you can interact into it, like some one robbing some where you can follow get away cars shoot them and take it haha - its no longer as "predictable" as it used to be will be cool.

stealing cars now having to smash the window and hot wire that bad boy!

what you all think!

comments welcomes!

R.

Sassu

Member +
not read up on it yet but ill let you know, my hopes are that its nothing like saints row.. because that just sucked BIG TIME i hated the multi play for that... what they need to do is allow a full city run... that would make it big time for alot of people any way! just imagine the possibilties.... ttgt "gang" running the streets in the modded cars :)

Lornce

Member +
not read up on it yet but ill let you know, my hopes are that its nothing like saints row.. because that just sucked BIG TIME i hated the multi play for that... what they need to do is allow a full city run... that would make it big time for alot of people any way! just imagine the possibilties.... ttgt "gang" running the streets in the modded cars :)

i liked saints row! lol

yeah that would be bad ass if you could have huge amounts of people on the maps! it would be havoc! :)

Sassu

Member +
saints row was amazing but the online sucked mate!!

ps. crazy sig lornce lol... and im in my work whahaha

Rik

Member +
Gonna pre-order the collections edition methinks :) Want it for xbox and ps3 though lol