Great looking glanza

Phil

Super Moderator
fucking strokin cunt :mad:

girl in cork was sellin this last week for 2200e?

not really. the girl part exchanged by the sounds of things and this guy thinks the glanza is worth silly money, its only himself he is stroking :eek:.... LOL

Phil

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
my friend owns this now lol swapped his civic for it , still has my old wheels on it too nice car to it is :):)

Paul-GlzV

Member +
it is a nice glanza but not worth that kinda money.

any1 see the white v on gumtree for £1k fella needed it shifted quick as he was emigrating to aus today, livesports kit, advan sa3r's, greddy fmic ect very cheap an tidy v

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
lol its in ok condition the front grill needs attention along with the splitter it has a autobahn mani and was boosting wrong ... but its a good base to start off and should be running nice power soon enough id say he dont hang around ,,must get him to sign up

Nippon

Member +
Wouldnt survive in that condition for long on the roads near me.
Too many dips and rises and speed bumps for a car that low with a lip like that.

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
hi my first post got this car saturday for my civic was running .8 bar i now have it at 1 bar on jam ecu after a day so thats good enough i think

i didnt wanna post pics yet cause its still the way colin phelan had it . im getting back lip tommorrow and changing the front lip to the livesport one also looking into a varis bonnet and wider arches .. and im fixing the front grill ur man cut it ou for some reason idiot ;;; basically im making the car mine if ya get me

as popsi said i dont hang around looking to have the engine forged and running td04 by august

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
hi my first post got this car saturday for my civic was running .8 bar i now have it at 1 bar on jam ecu after a day so thats good enough i think

i didnt wanna post pics yet cause its still the way colin phelan had it . im getting back lip tommorrow and changing the front lip to the livesport one also looking into a varis bonnet and wider arches .. and im fixing the front grill ur man cut it ou for some reason idiot ;;; basically im making the car mine if ya get me

as popsi said i dont hang around looking to have the engine forged and running td04 by august

your not allowed get the livesports splitter i told ya ha ha