Greddy E-Manage Blue Service's

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
At Tuning Development's our ultimate aim is to give customer satisfaction, with our
engine mapping we aim to give the best performance possible yet giving great realiabilty
at the same time which is a fine line and we aim to hit that line every time, we use the
latest software and equipment for all our mapping.

Our Mapping service's are all carried out as "Road Mapping" to give a real life simulation to
give the best performance to the end user out on the road and circuit, so weather you want great
performance gains or great realiabilty, Tuning Developments have got it covered!

So we can offer full Greddy E-Manage Blue Fitting and Mapping onto the 4E/5E Engine's so no matter what setup your running we can give you the optimum performance available, If you would like to get your car booked in with us for fitting/mapping then please email us at TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com or otherwise you can PM us or Call Us on 01925 822266 and we will response as soon as possible to confirm date's with you.

Along with this we can supply the ECU package thats ideal for you and your application, and we offer the ECU's at fantastic price's and we can even offer discount when purchasing the ECU along with having Fitting and Mapping done by us at Tuning Development's, Once again for further details please Email or PM us.

We can wire the Greddy E-Manage Blue unit straight into your wiring loom or if you decide you want to make the ECU plug and play then we recommend a Field Extension Harness and we can wire the harness's straight into that, if you go with the Field Extension Harness route we charge slightly less as its quicker for us but if you want it wiring straight into the wiring loom to save money we can also do this.

E-Manage Blue Fitting Cost is:

£75.00 (straight into ECU Wiring Loom)
or
£50.00 (when using a Field Extension Harness)

Greddy E-Manage Blue ECU Mapping is:

£210.00

Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Mapping is:

£225.00

We are also offering package deals where we can offer the full service of supplying the parts, fitting and mapping for a discounted price, please PM or email us at TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com for further details and price's.

Call Us Today on 01925 822266

Opening Times:

Monday-Friday : 9.00am - Till Late
Saturday-Sunday : 10.00am - 5.00PM

Also wanted to add that i am fully qualified Technician and EFI Tuner with Certificates so you know your car will be in very safe hands and we will give you the best whole service available from dropping your car off to driving it home.

We hope to hear from everyone soon and we have both the Greddy E-manage Blue and E-manage Ultimate Kits instock and we can book you in as soon as you like for fitting and mapping.

Feel Free to contact us via:

Private Message - Nick@TD.co.uk
Email - TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
Phone - 01925 822266

Address:

Tuning Developments LTD
Unit 19 Trinity Court
Birchwood
Warrington
Cheshire
WA3 6QT

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones
Tuning Developments LTD
Workshop Landline - 01925 822266
TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Last edited:

madman

Member +
so if you get it done with the field extention harness all you have to do is plug and play? if this is the case please give me a quote on the kit with the harness.. do you do the ignition and injector hanesses as well and supply the software?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Hey Guys

First off the E-manage Ultimate i will be offering service's for soon but i want to perfect the software and get more familiar with it and also hopefully get the launch control functioning on it.

As for the field harness its just a extension harness but if you purchase that i can wire it all out of the car and its then basicly turned into a plug and play harness which can be taken out of the car when needed, the problem with field harness's is there so expensive, im currently trying to find a company to make up custom harness's at a fraction of the price but they will be awhile off yet so hopefully ill be offering straight plug and play emanage setups.

And i forgot to say, all mapping is carried out on the road using the best wideband equipment, I've done afew car's so far and have 2 more lined up for the next week or so, so i will ask them to post and comment and say if there completely happy or not, at the end of the day im here to give the customer what they want and make sure there 100% happy.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

andybill

Member +
Emanage Blue

Hey m8,

currently waiting to have engine fully forged by toby just trying to price up all other parts for a hybrid turbo. How much would it cost for you to supply, fit and map emanage blue with everything needed ? Also, are you capable of getting hold of a blitz decat ?

cheers m8,

Andy

Rik

Member +
When I get my emanage I think i'll be coming to you :D Not too far away from me. Will be for an ultimate though!

Lornce

Member +
When I get my emanage I think i'll be coming to you :D Not too far away from me. Will be for an ultimate though!

When do you think you will be able to do the ultimate dude?

I think ill be ready to get my ultimate fitted & mapped in about 1 month (just as soon as i get all my other parts fitted!). do you think you would be able to fit it and map it for me? :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Hey Guys

Just give me a shout next time you see me on MSN mate, as for the ultimate, i'll only start mapping them once i have tested them myself as im not one for doing something i don't know about, do a proper job first time.

The Ultimate thats going on the Demo GT has been sent away to be checked over but hoping to get it sorted within the next few weeks but we will see.

Im looking forward to doing afew Emanage Ultimate's though as ive heard great things about the units and should see big gains with a full map.

Lornce

Member +
Hey Guys

Just give me a shout next time you see me on MSN mate, as for the ultimate, i'll only start mapping them once i have tested them myself as im not one for doing something i don't know about, do a proper job first time.

The Ultimate thats going on the Demo GT has been sent away to be checked over but hoping to get it sorted within the next few weeks but we will see.

Im looking forward to doing afew Emanage Ultimate's though as ive heard great things about the units and should see big gains with a full map.

Any updates on fitting and mapping the ultimate? :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Any updates on fitting and mapping the ultimate? :)
The Emanage Ultimate is due back today or tomorrow mate, will be going straight on the demo GT buddy so will let you know once ive had some time to use the software.

Many Thanks

Lornce

Member +
The Emanage Ultimate is due back today or tomorrow mate, will be going straight on the demo GT buddy so will let you know once ive had some time to use the software.

Many Thanks

cheers nick, i only ask because i want you to fit and map mine for me in about 3/4 weeks time.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
When mapping with a Wideband do u also listen for knock or is that not needed cause if the fuel is correct it will not knock?

Are u handy got to if I got a boat over from N.Ireland? My English geograpy is crap and can't be arsed checkin on the map :p

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
Yes Nick does listen for knock and were inbetween Manchester & Liverpool if that means anything? lol :p

Kelly

Member +
spuddy if your guna come over and visit nick you could pick the alloys up too! he lives nearby :p

probably cheaper to pack nick onto a plane and land him over here with his laptop ?

if a few people gathered up looking to get theres mapped from ireland ;)

Nick@TD.co.uk

probably cheaper to pack nick onto a plane and land him over here with his laptop ?

if a few people gathered up looking to get theres mapped from ireland ;)
Lol road trip for me, never been to ireland before, as mike said i listen for knock using det can's and also use a wideband kit to monitor fueling.

Im pretty easy to find but if you have not been round here before i suppose it could be hard, have you got a sat nav?

Many Thanks guys for the support.