Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Service's

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
At Tuning Development's our ultimate aim is to give customer satisfaction, with our
engine mapping we aim to give the best performance possible yet giving great realiabilty
at the same time which is a fine line and we aim to hit that line every time, we use the
latest software and equipment for all our mapping.

Our Mapping service's are all carried out as "Road Mapping" to give a real life simulation to
give the best performance to the end user out on the road and circuit, so weather you want great
performance gains or great realiabilty, Tuning Developments have got it covered!

So we can offer full Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Fitting and Mapping onto the 4E/5E Engine's so no matter what setup your running we can give you the optimum performance available, If you would like to get your car booked in with us for fitting/mapping then please email us at TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com or otherwise you can PM us or Call Us on 01925 822266 and we will response as soon as possible to confirm date's with you.

Along with this we can supply the ECU package thats ideal for you and your application, and we offer the ECU's at fantastic price's and we can even offer discount when purchasing the ECU along with having Fitting and Mapping done by us at Tuning Development's, Once again for further details please Email or PM us.

We have been working with these unit's for abit now and been using the software alot and we are really happy to offer our service's to customer's, these Emanage Ultimate units are very very impressive units, offer a much finer fueling adjustment along with a full ignition adjustment map, possibilty for a raised rev limiter along with the normal Fuel Cut and Speed Cut remover's.

And also some extra's like Launch Control which im sure alot of starlet owners are interested in, We can set this up if the customer request's it.

With the Emanage Ultimate wiring loom's we strongly recommend customers use this through a field harness as there is a good deal more wires than a emanage blue and can become untidy when wiring into the stock ECU loom.

We Can supply the field harness's at a extra cost, please email or pm for details at TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com or Call Us 01925 822266

Fitting Cost is:

£75 (straight into ECU Wiring Loom)
or
£50 (when using a Field Extension Harness)(Highly Recommended)

Greddy E-Manage Ultimate ECU Mapping is:

£190

We will soon have afew video's posted up showing what the Emanage Ultimate can do on a starlet, as we run one of these unit's on the Demo GT, but one of these is also soon going onto the Demo Celica GT-Four to see what it can do on that.

We are also offering package deals where We can offer the full service of supplying the parts, fitting and mapping for a discounted price, please email, PM or Call Us us at TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com or 01925 822266 for further details and price's.

Also wanted to add that i am fully qualified Technician and EFI Tuner with Certificates so you know your car will be in very safe hands and we will give you the best whole service available from dropping your car off to driving it home.

We hope to hear from everyone soon and we have both the Greddy E-manage Blue and E-manage Ultimate Kits instock and we can book you in as soon as you like for fitting and mapping.

Feel Free to contact us via:

Private Message - Nick@TD.co.uk
Email - TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
Phone - 01925 822266

Address:

Tuning Developments LTD
Unit 3 Trinity Court
Birchwood
Warrington
Cheshire
WA3 6QT

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones
Tuning Developments LTD
Workshop Landline - 01925 822266
TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com
www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Last edited:

Rik

Member +
I'll be coming over and probably get my emanage off you if I can't get one off here cheap :) Can you also do anti lag with the emanage?

Broomy

Member +
probs det headphones

we have a winner :)

not cheap nasty ones though... Tuning developments are cutting edge in this tech savvy world..

all electronic and can monitor up to 4 points (i believe) on the engine.... so the tune is nice and safe :)

AND theres something cool about listening to your cars engine through headphones :p

Nick@TD.co.uk

Thank you broomy for that, as posted i use a full electronic det can's setup to detect detonation, along with the best wideband equipment available.

For anyone that needs advice or would like to get booked in please give me a shout via PM or Email and i'll happily help you out with whatever you need.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Nick@TD.co.uk

£190 for a amature to map my car dont think so id understand if you were doing it cheap but EA only charge £150 and hes alot more experienced
Believe what you want mate, thanks for that comment but i dont have any complaints and my price's are cheaper than alot of places.

Good Luck.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

ben_j

Member +
£190 for a amature to map my car dont think so id understand if you were doing it cheap but EA only charge £150 and hes alot more experienced

Hold on......didnt you want to be a trader and you're not? So erm who's the amature now??

You'll find the time and detail Nick actually spends getting the map correct you will find it hard to find the same level of service and time elsewhere. Nick likes to be a perfectionist so he doesn't get any bad comebacks.

And £190 for a map is a bargain! £380 for a good power fc map!

Last edited: