Greddy eManage(blue) vs. Greddy Ultimate

simply put......the ultimate is way better..........lots of info on the internet comparing the two.........the ultimate is usually said to be the best piggyback there is on the market.....basically the ultimate is an updated blue

villen25

Member +
simply put......the ultimate is way better..........lots of info on the internet comparing the two.........the ultimate is usually said to be the best piggyback there is on the market.....basically the ultimate is an updated blue

Ok so it should be the piggy back of choice, is it complicated?

i cant comment about that, as i'm not a tuner.....take it to a tuner.....and they usually say its very easy to tune......since the OEM ecu is there with a base map.....

a lot of people even tune them themselves........using a wide band sensor..........but again that's your choice...........i would take it to a tuner if there was one around your parts

azerty

Supermoderator
what gorgan said ...
first ultimate released had some trouble. but it is all ok now :)
very nice piggyback that works pretty well on eps :)

universal......u need main unit, main harness, usb cable, injectors adapter #2 (the one for six cylinder cars), .........maybe pressure harness and pressor sensor if u plan on running more than 1 bar of boost

check this site
http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/

very good prices and for sure u are getting the lastest version (5)......or like wise, check some traders on here

villen25

Member +
universal......u need main unit, main harness, usb cable, injectors adapter #2 (the one for six cylinder cars), .........maybe pressure harness and pressor sensor if u plan on running more than 1 bar of boost

check this site
http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/

very good prices and for sure u are getting the lastest version (5)......or like wise, check some traders on here

is that all... injector and pressure harness, software, usb, and of course main unit, im tryin to get everything necessary at once, to save a lil bit

azerty

Supermoderator
not injector harness. injector adaptor #2 (as gorgan said)
the full setup

- EMU
- main harness
- injector adaptor #2
- pressure harness
- 3bar pressure sensor

and if you tune it yourself :
- wideband harness

azerty

Supermoderator
it's apparently a must if you want to run bigger injectors.
so you can add/trim. if you plan to add fuel only, then you don't need it. I installed 360cc straight away, so I haven't tried without the adaptor

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Is it true you can run the ultimate with the wiring off a emanage blue? you just need to add a 3rd harness to it? so does that mean that all the wires are the same on the first 2 harness's between the blue and the ultimate? if so might look into getting one i want launch control!

Jdmboy

Fresh Recruit
i have a quick question. lets say that i am running a tdo4 turbo and i need something to sort out my fueling. do i really need an emanage or can the apexi afc handle the job? just want to kno.