Green EP

nicholai

Member +
Hello Guys

Long time no see hope you are all doing well. Strange one i was on the way home today from a delivery and i have had it on my mind for a while but i want a ep82 again. Here is the but lol i am really after my old one i sold about a year and a half to two years ago as i didn't want to sell her but had to due to job loss. I was going to get a leon FR+ but if i have the chance to own my old baby again i will take it. She was a MK1 in green H reg full tomz kit including rear spoiler sun roof and black 15inch wheels. I am hoping to god that it has not been wrote off or anything as i miss her only had her 3 months from when i imported it. I have been on the look out for it since i sold it all that time ago on forums pistonheads but nothing yet hoping this might help. If the job had not gone i would still have her. so if anyone knows where she is or the chap that owns her hoping he is thinking of sell please let me know i would be most greatful. Then i can be a ep boy again lol.

Nicholai

scrappygit

Member +
cant you search on the net by using the reg plate to see if its currently got a tax disc? as someone once told me there was a website you could check on. then if its got road tax then its a good indication if its been written off or anything? i will try and see if a can find the website for you mate :)

ryanerak

Member +
My mate ben owns the car still :) still in good nick aswell. The toms bumper is gone and its got a sps mani & decat, full nur spec system, hdi fmic, sard fpr & a few other bits. He's thinking of selling up funnily enough!

ryanerak

Member +
My mate still has it :) few changes from when you had it but its still alive. Might be up for sale soon aswell ;-)