###Group buy for carbon fibre EP82 GI TMD style bonnets###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right people, these will be our own design and will not be available anywhere else.

These will be based on the Gi bonnet with a bulge but no vent. We will then be adding vents to the rear the same as the jam bonnets used to have. These are ideal for people running front mounts, so the air will be directed around the FMIC but will still pass out of the rear vents taking heat with them.

These will be moulded from a genuine Toyota bonnet so fitment will be spot on but will be checked before they go into production. Now making the mould is not cheap plus the price of a new Toyota bonnet all adds up. If we can get 5 people with a 50% dep up front I can sell these for £550 (plus del). After the group buy the price will increase

Gi Bonnet
GIBonnet.jpg

Style of vents we will be adding
P1080763.jpg

D3N0

Member +
I know you've got your EP82 track slag, but will you please do this for the EP91. This is the only bonnet i see worth buying. :)

Fro

Member +
Shit, thats going to be a very very nice bonnet! Any idea what kind of price delivery would be Dave?

Fro

Member +
Im trying to find reasons against putting my name down here but im struggling :shoot:

Dont suppose there is scope for a fibreglass version Dave??

Status
Not open for further replies.