Group Buy Special Offer - NGK Iridium Spark Plug Set's

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Once again were offering another fantastic special offer for Toyotagtturbo.com members, we're now offering the NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug Set's for a fantastic low price, we have these available in Heat Range 7 or 8 and we are offering 5sets of each heat range at this price so grab them while there available!

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug Set's

We now have in stock NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug set's for the Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82/EP91 4E/5E Engine's.

Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX® offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling

• Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
  • Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines.
  • Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
  • Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
  • Ultimate design, technology and performance

We have these in stock ready to post, there available in Heat Range 7 or 8, please state which heat range you require when ordering or if your unsure please PM us and we will advise further.

NGKIridiumPlugsPic1.jpg

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug's (Set of 4)

Tuning Development's Retail Price - £30 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

Group Buy Special Offer Price - £27.50 Delivered + 4% Paypal Fee's

Many Thanks and to place a order please PM or Email us at Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk

~Nick @ Tuning Development's

Nick@TD.co.uk

good price - put me down for a set.

1. Cornish-Glanza (heat7)
You can place the order now mate, drop us a PM and we can process it, were not waiting to get 5names, just first come first serve :)

Many Thanks And look forward to hearing from you :rockon:

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

cole

Member +
can you explain the diffrence in the heat ranges ?

i have hks 7 in mine i think

what the diffrence ?

Dave.

Member +
I'll have a set too, for sure.

What heat grade would you recommend for my car? Soon to be running correctly, with:

Stainless manifold/decat/exhaust, fmic, intake and CT9 @ 1 bar

I'll take a set of whatever would best suit that :)

Dave

Dave.

Member +
2. Jezza - heat 7
3. dave-gtturbo - (see post regarding heat range)

Me too :)

Glanza_cl

Member +
2. Jezza - heat 7
4. Glanza_cl (heat 7)

pm on the way

2. Jezza - heat 7
4. Glanza_cl (heat 7)
5. Starletto_Joz (heat 7)

Pm on its way Nick.

Cheers
Joz

Nick@TD.co.uk

can you explain the diffrence in the heat ranges ?

i have hks 7 in mine i think

what the diffrence ?
The higher the number the lower the temperature, Heat range 6 is standard and then most modified starlets run 7's unless you are running serious power then 8's would be recommended, we run 8's in our Demo GT

Nick ill have some of these on friday if you remind me! (ill prob forget by then!)
Hey Mate, thanks alot, a PM will be sent friday for you, which heat range are you after? we have alot of heat range 8 sets left :)
I'll have a set too, for sure.

What heat grade would you recommend for my car? Soon to be running correctly, with:

Stainless manifold/decat/exhaust, fmic, intake and CT9 @ 1 bar

I'll take a set of whatever would best suit that :)

Dave
Hey Dave

We would recommend running heat range 7 with your setup mate, will suit your motor perfectly, drop me a PM and we can sort out details as we are sending them out straight away (not waiting to make all the numbers up)
Good price Nick roll up lads :)

T
Thanks alot toby, trying our best to give the customer the best possible price's and its good to get the car all ready for the winter months :)

Starlet Nath

Member +
2. Jezza - heat 7
4. Glanza_cl (heat 7)
6. Starlet Nath (heat 8)

Nick, email sent, if you confirm your paypal address and total cost I send the money now

Cheers

Nath

Nick@TD.co.uk

2. Jezza - heat 7
4. Glanza_cl (heat 7)
6. Starlet Nath (heat 8)

Nick, email sent, if you confirm your paypal address and total cost I send the money now

Cheers

Nath
Hey Nath

Can't access my Email's from this computer so PM on its way to you sir, thanks alot!

We are extending the special offer for a longer period guys so just let us know if you want some and how many sets etc.

Many Thanks