Group Buys

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Well its that time to get started with Group Buys, what would everyone prefer for a Group Buy or have any ideas?

We can do a Group Buy on a Brake Setup and would still remain cheap ;)

Iain

Iain@CRD

Lifer
ill be needing brake kit soon

new discs,pads calipers and brake lines is it?

Can do the following:

EBC Front Discs with Green or Yellow Stuff pads,
Stock Rear with stock EBC pads,
HEL Braided Lines,
Calipers is a maybe just now, im awaiting confirmation for clearence on 15" alloys :).

D34dly

Member +
I meand the price for :
HEL Braided Lines,

And maybe bearings ?

Greetings,
Jeroen

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I meand the price for :
HEL Braided Lines,

And maybe bearings ?

Greetings,
Jeroen

We can do Red stuff but for £5 extra you'd be better off with the Yellow, far superior pad. We couldnt do bearings with them im afraid.

hubbygt

Member +
As stated red stuff pads generally not recommended for starlets, yellow stuff pads would be the way forward tbh

dac69er

Super Moderator
if you can actually find some decent pads that fit the st165 clice twin pot calipers ill buy some of them in a group buy!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
if you can actually find some decent pads that fit the st165 clice twin pot calipers ill buy some of them in a group buy!

Unfortuently thats the only Celica caliper i cannot get uprated pads on, however you have the choice of EBC replacement pads, which are better over standard.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
how about a mini group buy on an anti-lift/castor kit :D

i know a few would sell locally for sure!!!

kon

Iain@CRD

Lifer
how about a mini group buy on an anti-lift/castor kit :D

i know a few would sell locally for sure!!!

kon

We are a Whiteline dealer so we could but we cannot yet as they require us to be VAT registered, and being VAT registered was not going to benefit us in the first year, so looks like we will need to change that.

Iain@CRD said:
We are a Whiteline dealer so we could but we cannot yet as they require us to be VAT registered, and being VAT registered was not going to benefit us in the first year, so looks like we will need to change that.
It might not be as bad as you think, you can claim back the vat on all your petrol, anything that goes kn either of your cars, phone bills etc and even your rent if you have commercial premises, the difference on the end price to the consumer won't be that much.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.

u have pm Iain :) (just realised i spelled ur name in the pm wrongly haha.. sorry man iv had way to many pints tonight :haha: :beer::beer::beer::beer:

kon :kiss: