grrrrr

fishman

Member +
sold some quadlights to a member on here, perfect condition. one of them is now cracked. so obviously done in transit, sent the psarcel with parcel monkey. how do i go about standing my corner when i complain, dont want them passing the buck! any technical jargon i can use??

going to be out of pocket

fishman

dark_knight

Member +
i'm guessing this is just a stroke of ill luck mate. talk to them and hear what they have to say for starters.. :/

carmen

Member +
well mate thats two things of yours they have damaged when youve sent them. they must not be very reliable you should have a look on the net to see if anybody else has had problems with them

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Most stuff i send i use Parcelmonkey but i always pack the items really well with bubble wrap or shreaded paper and not once had an item appear damaged.

Tough if you seen how your parcels are treated at the parcel depots then you'd wonder why there isent more damages than there probally is.

You have monkeys who deliver parcels in the u.k thats amazing suppose theyd be better than royal mail. Sorry to hear the monkies broke your lights I'd go bananas but suppose when they're payed peanuts and all that craic. I'll get my coat TAXI.

triple j

Member +
Fishman sent me a exhaust system it got here in no time and it was packed very well, no problems what so ever, i would buy from him again no bother, u cant blame the man for a cracked light things like this do happen am afraid,