gt advance

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
well im just wondering whats the main differences between an ep82 turbo starlet and a gt advance? such as performance, engine size and spec and bhp etc.......

Dave.

Member +
Nothing really :)

The advance came with (usually) two tone paint (silver at bottom, black on top) and a momo steering wheel and gearknob.

Thats it :) Some say it had a limited slip diff (LSD) but that was a factory option on all models.

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit

alright thanks man :) i was told that they were a bit faster but i was never really sure, i see you have a nice gt advance yourself

Dave.

Member +
I love my advance mate :D

Yea, there are a lot of things like that being passed about, but its not true honest :p Those are the facts ;)

Dave

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
thats ok so, i have an LSD gearbox in my starlet anyway so theres no not much piont in switching to an advance now, i was thinking of goin down that road

Dave.

Member +
Not at all, unless you're after the actual model.

If you have a starlet it would be silly :p

Get some pics of it up!

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
they do look well though with the black over grey. i dont have any good pics at the moment and i dont have my car either cause i blew the head gasket, i may become a paid member too ha

Dave.

Member +
Yea, that was my reason for wanting one! The GT Advance down the sides is retro as fook too :)

Gutted about the car mate, you've come to the right place though, if you need any help or advice with it! Make sure you get some up when you get it back then ;)

Dave

DeanGT

Fresh Recruit
ye i will do man, hopefully have it back tomorrow or wednesday and i should have pics up straight away