Gt is gone :( lol

Phil

Super Moderator

its hard to keep yourself from breaking once there is a certain amount of time and money in them. but some cars deserve to stay together.

so it was sold complete. and its still a CCM Demo car, from that you are welcome to draw your own conclusions. :haha:

Phil

its hard to keep yourself from breaking once there is a certain amount of time and money in them. but some cars deserve to stay together.

so it was sold complete. and its still a CCM Demo car, from that you are welcome to draw your own conclusions. :haha:

Phil

Oh right.. I didn't know that you were wanting to sell it!

hubbygt

Member +
Lol aol my old gt to a guy at work. He had it a week and got banned for doing 103mph, sold it to beatz's mate. Passed about like an old scud book that car.
Didn't realise you were selling your gt phil.

Phil

Super Moderator
i didnt sell it, chris bought it. lol

when else do you get cash in your hand for a complete forged gt with zero chances of any comeback once ive spent the money.

chris knows the car, the good parts and rough edges. and his plans for it amuse me greatly, id hate to see the car in pieces or being rallied around by some loon(what was i thinking giving it to chris?!_ lol).

Phil

malcolmgt

Member +
i didnt sell it, chris bought it. lol

when else do you get cash in your hand for a complete forged gt with zero chances of any comeback once ive spent the money.

chris knows the car, the good parts and rough edges. and his plans for it amuse me greatly, id hate to see the car in pieces or being rallied around by some loon(what was i thinking giving it to chris?!_ lol).

Phil

Good to see its gone to a good home at least and you will still see it which is great!

Gryzor

Admin
crying-baby.jpg

Phil

Super Moderator
So Philus, once you've dried your wee eyes, what's next ?

well last night i bought 2005 citroen c5 VTR+

tonight im buying something else.

i took the citroen back 1 hour later and demanded my money back. lol

Phil

Gryzor

Admin
well last night i bought 2005 citroen c5 VTR+

tonight im buying something else.

i took the citroen back 1 hour later and demanded my money back. lol

Phil

jaysus it took you an hour, did you score in it too ? sticky durexs all over the back seat.