Gt Or Glanza!

GTWorld

Member +
Hi guys i have been on this site loads since ive joined, im not gna get a turbo till next year becoz of money issue lol.... but just wondering whats the best 1 GT OR GLANZA ive been in both but still cnt decide:drive:

EP82

Member +
lol This question has been asked a thousand times, use the search button at the top of the page. Also welcome to the site :)

GT is better ;)

rb69

Member +
They are BOTH great cars, all down to personal preference really. GT's are usually cheaper to insure as no one really considers stealing them to be honest.

Just make sure you check it over thoroughly before you buy and you'll not go wrong with either of them.

GTWorld

Member +
Thanks for the comments of this thread yh me being stupid has asked somethink that has alreadi been answered sry for that!

I prefer GT just becoz around where i live there are too many glanza and not many GT plus gt look bit beta and are more comfty:haha:

Sorry to all that have glanza but thats my opinion

Beaker

Member +
If under 21 I would recommend a GT simply because you will struggle to get insurance for a Glanza. If over 21 the choice is yours.

GTWorld

Member +
Yh under 21 atm there saying i can get insured on gt for 1841 thnks to sky insurance lol.... got 1 year no claim but had 2 accidents not my faults doe:p

Where bouts in surrey you from beaker

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
They are BOTH great cars, all down to personal preference really. GT's are usually cheaper to insure as no one really considers stealing them to be honest.

Just make sure you check it over thoroughly before you buy and you'll not go wrong with either of them.

as you can tell raoul here has a ep91 lmao!! not that you can tell in his post at all lmfao!! but i agree there are glanzas all over the place now and you dont see many gt's round my end either :)

GTWorld

Member +
o ok surprised i aint seen your car about then!!!! what BHP it running? u still got the ct9 standard turbo?

GTWorld

Member +
as you can tell raoul here has a ep91 lmao!! not that you can tell in his post at all lmfao!! but i agree there are glanzas all over the place now and you dont see many gt's round my end either :)

Thats why i want a GT there a lil bit rare around where i live im alreadi planning what im doing to it and aint getting it to next year, thats what happens when your bored at work GT FORUM:p

lingl9z

Member +
But on a serious note i'd go for a GT, if you want a Glanza buy a Micra, there cheaper to insure and look the same :p

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
But on a serious note i'd go for a GT, if you want a Glanza buy a Micra, there cheaper to insure and look the same :p

i totally agree but lets not get into that again...its totally up to your own opinion of what looks the best mate if you like old skool cool then go for the gt but if your into the newer(chav/micra) look then head towards the glanza...your own opinion :)

GTWorld

Member +

LMFAO!!!!!! i kno some1 thats got a nice glanza looks nice but about 3 or 4 ppl have said what isit a MICRA.... I cnt say much i got starlet sportif thats even worse hahaha!!!