GT Standard Exhaust & Cat

benGT

Member +
For sale: Standard GT Turbo Exhaust

Item Condition: Used but in good condition. Slight scrape on the underside of the flexi-joint where I ran over a badger but apart from that it's still got a lot of use left in it.

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: I have the standard Cat to go with it as well for an extra £10

Pictures: You know what it looks like!

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only please

chrisjenks

Fresh Recruit
the cat

hi mate im from shrewsbury how far away are you from that. is the cat in workign order if so very interested could pick up one night in the week get back asap many thanks chris

benGT

Member +
last chance before i put these on ebay and get messed about by some muppets!

Last edited:

Harvey

Member +
You got any pics mate? How rusty is it etc? I am interested, have had enough of the noise from my system! haha

benGT

Member +
It's too bad mate. No major rust that I can remember (It's in the garage at the mo). I'll try and take pics tomorrow for you......

benGT

Member +
A couple of pics for you mate....no rust really - just a bit of surface...

CIMG1355.jpg

CIMG1354.jpg

CIMG1353.jpg

Harvey

Member +
Cool mate that looks fine, should last a year or 2 at least so should suit my purpose fine :)

So im deffo interested in both the wheels and the exhaust so will just have to arrange a time to pop up to southampton. How about saturday? I have to go up to farnborough next sat, so could call in on the way up if thats good with you.

benGT

Member +
Oh yeah, it's definately got plenty of life left in it yet!

Saturday is fine mate. Do you remember how to get here? If not PM me and i'll send you my address....