gt turbo need engine rebuild v.cheap

bretthull

Member +
For sale: 1993 gt turbo

Item Condition: good condition

Price and price conditions:£600 ono

Extra Info:has excessive oil compression been told need rebuild, still drives. will come with brand new hybrid turbo for the £600. will have other alloys on as sold ones in pic. has tax till may, no mot as need rebuild got 112000km on clock

Pictures:
PICT0109.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

Contact Details:pm please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection

will break car seperately if needed

bretthull

Member +
ok for the people interested i rang garage who i took it to and they said it has excessive crank case ol pressure, forgot to mention i sold the steering wheel for it yesterday coz i was going to break it all so will need one but it has been lowered 40mm with trd rear shocks on it with an 3inch exhaust which is from japan. thanks

bretthull

Member +
i dont really know mate new pistons etc i think just havent got the money to get it fixed and kind of lost interest in performance cars now.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
no one took this?? damn thats cheap! i dont havew the money at the moment as i would be interested. would cost 1,350gbp to get it to malta on a trailer then maybe 800gbpmax for an engine swap. registaryion is fuckin high :S

bretthull

Member +
it is driveable but it has no mot lol so i woudnt drive it home but you can tow it if you like. need to be gone this weekend if possible. thanks