GTIR umbrella

Gryzor

Admin
2005-10-16_144511_umbrella.jpg

:confused: in case the roof caves in ?

dantheman

Member +
yeah clutch support bracket is common to snap off the bulkhead.. not a nice job to fix either.

your lucky to find a gti-r that still has its umbrella, only 1 of the 4 pulsars ive had still had one. they go for anything up to £100 aswell :homer:

Big_Daddy

Member +
yeah clutch support bracket is common to snap off the bulkhead.. not a nice job to fix either.

your lucky to find a gti-r that still has its umbrella, only 1 of the 4 pulsars ive had still had one. they go for anything up to £100 aswell :homer:

I didnt get one with mines, i stuck my own in there lol

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
They were the first car to come with them i think ha ha. the look good too a bit of useless space made usefull

saddler

Member +
Only the early models had the umbrella ! Also some of the mk2 cars come with clutch support brackets fitted

gv1.3

Admin
the umbrella is for wen its rainin and the gearbox has broken

booooooo was waiting for someone to say that lol.

Still love GTIR's... I have yet to see anything so menacing as a GTIR in the rearview mirror... its screams "get out of my way or I am going to go through you"

They are on my must own list..

Big_Daddy

Member +
booooooo was waiting for someone to say that lol.

Still love GTIR's... I have yet to see anything so menacing as a GTIR in the rearview mirror... its screams "get out of my way or I am going to go through you"

They are on my must own list..

x2 i luv they 4wd is aswesome!! my old one had nismo gearbox so i was ok :rockon: If someone offered me px for my starlet may consider it (if proper mint - not battered ones). :)

dantheman

Member +
apperently the umbrella's were intended to be used when rallying the car, for shelter from rain and sun when in the pits.. (having the gearbox repaired :haha: )