Guaging Interest, Toyota Meet In South East Ireland

Braz

Fresh Recruit
im working with another irish site http://www.cruisearound.ie as a rep, and im tryin to see if there is any interest in a toyota meet in waterford?

The plan is, im goin to go to the toyota dealership in waterford and ask them can we use there forecourt on a sunday afternoon for a few hours for a meet and some chit chat, a few pics and what not.

ALL Toyotas welcome.

so if i cna get enough people interested in this, ill pop on down and have a chat with the manager of the dealership.

So stick your name down if your interested in makin an appearence.

1. Braz.

Ramirez

Fresh Recruit
i live in greece...i would really like something like that..but it's quite far for me...if we could find a place somewhere around germany..maybe iwe could do something

Jaak

Member +
I'm up for it. Depending on date though.

1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
3. Franza1 ( I may go depending on the date. )
4. Yota

kieran.s gt

Member +
Depending on date though.

1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
4. Yota
5.kieran.s gt

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
4. Yota
5.kieran.s gt
6. jjayokocha
7. x_churdle_x

colin phelan

Fresh Recruit
1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
4. Yota
5.kieran.s gt
6. jjayokocha
7. x_churdle_x
8.colinphelan ( depends on date )

Braz

Fresh Recruit
sweet seems like there is a good bit of interest, well it will prob be the last sunday in july which would be the 26th.

so if that suits, that give everyone a month.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
ok slight change of plan, it seems that the toyota garage, has insurance concerns, but i was chattin to the guys in mad racing and they said we can use there place no hassle.

also if there is enough interest they would open the shop and throw a rolling road in for the day, cost @ €80 a head, which is pretty sweet, i know on monday for definate where its goin to be, and its more than likeyl goin to be on the 26th which is a sunday.

any questions pm me

tommy

Member +
i will go
1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
3. Franza1 ( I may go deending on the date. )
4. Yota
5.kieran.s gt
6. jjayokocha
7. x_churdle_x
9.tommy

Braz

Fresh Recruit
ah yea i didnt even check to see when the munster meet was, bugger, and so far the 26th is winning! Sure if it clashes, i might be doin one every month, depending on turn out at this one.

Braz

Fresh Recruit
Ok change of plans guys, becasue of work issues and other commitments, i wont be able to go ahead with this on te 26th of july, its goin to have to be pushed back until the end of AUGUST, which is a bummer, but it also give everyone ample time to get sorted if there coming.

i will get back to you guys closer to the date with more details and all that, if anyone has any questions or anything, pm me or my msn is there.

peace.

fitz_lad

Fresh Recruit
1. Braz.
2. Tanz.
3. Franza1 ( I may go deending on the date. )
4. Yota
5.kieran.s gt
6. jjayokocha
7. x_churdle_x
9.tommy
10.Fitz_lad

Ill make it too