GUD.on.ME

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
saw a similer post on here from an old member having a laugh with a spammer so thought id give it a go.wouldent be the best with stuff like this so lemme kno some suguestions on where to go with this...

heres where i am so far...will update as i go along.......read from bottom

david cameron
4 downing street
london
u.k.

can you confirm when you send the cheque?im goin to wait by the door now and not move as im in bad need of it, spent all my money on those waterproof teabags from tesco, well talk about being disapointed:(....hanging for a cup at this stage

regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:15:47 -0700
Subject: RE: turbo timer---Sale
To: ryankelly

Thanks you for your e-mail, I am agreed with the price, would send me the details where to send the cheque to you

Raymond Griffith

--- On Mon, 4/23/12, ryan kelly wrote:

Subject: RE: turbo timer---Sale
To: texmy004@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 1:38 PM

no problem, you in edinburgh right now? thats great as that where im from myself. oh an old aged warehouse, i think thats cool, make you sound like a ganster and stuff like that(did you ever pull up the floorboards in there to check for bodys

the turbo timer is for sale at a reasonable price of 30 or in harry potter money, 2 galleons, and 5 knuts.i may also accept a bar off gold with no change given it you wish to pay like that?

oh dont wory ill give you my address in good time when weve agreed on a price(may i suggest the bar of gold?)

regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:27:36 -0700
Subject: Re: turbo timer---Sale
To: ryan kelly

Thanks for your response and sorry I wasnt able to reply sooner to your mail.

You can not belief how only I had personally like meeting you to discuss this, regrettably I am no longer based in the London but now here in Scotland Edinburgh on similar business interest but still own an old aged ware house (storage & restoration unit) with home located in Middlesex-London UK which is being run by a compensative staff. The only issue with me is, i do work on the road Monday-Friday so I can't always get time out to meet with sellers of whatever I want to buy.

Not to deviate from our main transaction, would you please inform me if I am to purchase the turbo timer whats the bottom line price (quote your price minus shipping cost) and in the same doing, send me necessary details postal address, full names and telephone number(s) of whom the check should be payable to. On the shipment, I have a recommended haulier there who will be contracted to meet with you for inspection, survey and arrangement for shipment.

So, on getting the check cashed and all agreement was proved legitimate, he (the haulier) will be directed to establish contact with you for immediate transfer of the items to our designated location. I have hard hearing you can only text me.

Here is my cell phone: 07031950344

Raymond Griffith

corofin12345

Member +
funny, now have you sorted out all the people that you havent send the parts too? seems to be quite a few now at this stage