guess my bhp #57392

aaron425

Member +
i know these kind of posts crop up far to much, but hey its my turn and im new lol:haha:

im putting my car on the rollers next saturday for a power-run and have no idea what to expect? in the back of my mind im hoping for 150-155@ the fly..mods are

ARC intercooler
HKS filter relocated to grill
BAILEY dv
4 branch manifold
de-cat down pipe
full APEXI n1 exhaust
EXEDY clutch
ngk platinum plugs
air-con removed....

as far as im aware its still running standard boost hi/lo bypass..
anyone care to guess?:haha:

Last edited:

aaron425

Member +
the engine has done about 68k (miles)
its just had a recent service aswell

i was hoping for bit more than 140:(

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hmm if its the older ep82 engine (ie the one with the silver cam cover) then ull have a slightly better result then other ep82 owners as that engine had a higher cr :D (well only by 0.1) but apparently it made a difference..

as for power id say around 150 since u dont have an uprated actuator & are missing a few things to the equation ;)

kon

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
an fcd & regulator boss ;)

that should see u at around 170~175bhp no problem hehe :D

kon

After-Glanza

Member +
Thats a crazy result for stock boost. it must be creeping up a good bit higher. even for a boost level below fuel cut its a good result.

aaron425

Member +
had my car on the rollers today at triton and it made 155.8@the fly:)
im pretty pleased with that as its pretty much standard with the exception of a few 'bolt-ons'!.
i aslo found out my boost gauge is f*cked!..i thought i was running .6bar and it turns out im running .45! lol...so again i thought that figure wasnt bad for f-all boost..

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
A good result there mate, especially at that boost. At least you have a BHP reading of the car when kind of standard so you can compair it to when you start adding more bits etc.....

:rockon:

aaron425

Member +
^^^adam i had it done the sam day/place as elaine and a lot of other members on here so im guessing there figures are also all wrong lol!:confused:

if anything i thought it was a tad low, i had a power run earlier in the week somewhere else and it made 168@the fly???

blak mamber^^yeah thats it mate, im glad i got a starting figure and have something to build on,

Last edited: