guess my BHP!fun fun fun!

C

CaL

hi guys,getting my car on rr soon for an hours session,£50 so money well worth it.i despratly need to get my afr ratio checked too and my fpr setup as atm its drinking fuel,and maybe they can check my timimg too(if its out).what else would they check and change?what power do you guys think it would make with my spec?

cheers.:)

5Zigen border max 304 exhaust
BLITZ mild steel braced decat
S/S exhaust manifold
HKS actuator @1.1 bar
JAM racing fuel cut controller
HKS Filter relocated to front
WEPR front mount intercooler
Magnecor 8.5mm leads
NGK irduim heat range 7 plugs
FSE fuel pressure regulator
Exedy paddle clutch

have a guess...winner will recieve a half eaten pack of cookies from aldi:D

Last edited by a moderator:

riko666

Member +
0bhp, because it'll be crashed....maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the day after that....but one day...by the will of whoever's up there, one day...

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I've just realised I replied to a Cal thread. I vowed I wouldn't do that again after his whats up with my turbo bullshit thread. Is it even getting dyno'd Cal or are you chatting shite again?

Dave.

Member +
why is the actuator set high if you have a boost controller ;-) :p

I was thinking the exact same...

I reckon u should open a thread titled "guess the next shitty thread am gonna post"

Great idea, but i think only CaL knows what will spout from his mouth next...

I've just realised I replied to a Cal thread. I vowed I wouldn't do that again after his whats up with my turbo bullshit thread. Is it even getting dyno'd Cal or are you chatting shite again?

I've done it too :(

turboflow

Member +
i have never replied to any of cals post but i hope he does continue to post these utterly pointless and clearly fictional stories coz it so damn funny when everyone lays into him, this one for you cal for being an idiot

cheers

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
hks actuator @ 1.1 bar.

so you're gonna use the MBC to ajdust from 1.1 to 1.2 !?! money well spent there mate.

anyways i'mma go for 175bhp

C

CaL

my mbc isnt even fitted ....i dont use it ,i copied that list of my bebo, and i wrote that when i had the mbc fitted:homer: going on rr next weekend hopefully...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
im waiting that cal will come back saying he had a 230bhp but lost his printout on his way home :p