Guide or someone to pay to wire brake light to fog switch

tobiah

Member +
Need this for not. I have fog switch but only works the front. The lower rear red lights don't seem to work for any. The uppers are brakes the second ones are indicators and the others don't do a thing... Can someone tell me how to wire these upto the fog switch the bottoms ?

Or could someone do it fr me if I paid them.. I'm I'm Manchester

SupaStu

Member +
Glanza's only come with front fogs. You get another switch added next to the front fogs. In my rear lights the brake and tail light are integrated (the top part of the cluster lights up), ie the bulb has two filaments, the brake one lights up more intensely. You would need someone to do this for you.

Although some lads have both the top and bottom sections on the cluster light up when tail lights are on.

The shit solution is to have an extra add on fog light to your rear bumper, but no way would I do this. Any decent car electrician should be able to do this for you.

andy.i

Member +
halfords do a rear fog light kit, its like 5buk.

just attached it underneath the car at the back on the bumper as there is a hole there (well there is on gt's) and then just take it off when its passed!

me and my mate bought one and just put it on our cars when we go for an mot :D

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye i had to fit a rear fog to the gf's glanza, but she has lost 2 now in the past 4months lol. Has anyone cut their bumper and fitted it in there?