Guildford meet!

Hazzagray

Member +
As per a 'spotted' thread, just wondering if you lads n ladies want to have a meet in guildford sometime within the next few weeks.

Where did you want to meet?

What sort of date?

What sort of time?

This will be my first meet with my Glanza so Id love it if every1 could turn up so i can poke and prod around your motors!

Cheers:rockon:

thomllee1981

Member +
im up for it just as soon as i get the gt sorted which wont be till around the start of may though in time for japfest though!

addz

Member +
That is outside the big halfords where gwifford cruise is held right?

Yeah dude, I haven't been there for a months or more but usually there when the weather is right. Put it down for a Sunday and fingers crossed there should be a few heads down:)

thomllee1981

Member +
be to early for me but you guys go for it.
my gt wont be road legal till begging of may.
need to do a total overhaul first.

thomllee1981

Member +
A bit distant for a small, v.small local meet lol.

But that sounds good to me :)

lol

last 2 of these that were arranged (shelly had a hand in that!)
camberly and reading had a turn out of over 20 gt's and glanza's mate wouldnt count it out just needs to be setup and sorted out properly and you never know.

addz

Member +
lol

last 2 of these that were arranged (shelly had a hand in that!)
camberly and reading had a turn out of over 20 gt's and glanza's mate wouldnt count it out just needs to be setup and sorted out properly and you never know.

Lol, it's ironic you say that.

Meets can only work out in two possible ways.

1: Loads put their names down and a fraction turn up.
2: Small amount put their name down at loads turn up.

If the interest is ample then i'm sure the date can be stretched, get posting all you Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, London and even Kent dudes and dudettes:)

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dude'd why dont you all come up to virginia water's for a meet then we could go for a little drive round the roads close-by;)

thomllee1981

Member +
dude'd why dont you all come up to virginia water's for a meet then we could go for a little drive round the roads close-by;)

was driving round there loads last summer used to take my bike up on the back of the gt and go for a decent cycle.
excellent back roads round there!

addz

Member +
The roads around the jungles down here are just crazy mad, but the fucking holes in the roads are just deadly! I was in Guildford earlier and the A320 (to Woking) was fucked down Guildford end. The roads are fucked full stop.:shoot:

addz

Member +
I think we should have a meet in feltham. Whos up for it ? haha :rockon:

Well in that case there's usually a lot of memebers around and about. So it would be good to get a meet in Wembley also like last year. But let's do this Guildford one first:)