Guitar Hero

Tony Harrison

Member +
LOL major response then.

Yeah i love this game too, Iv got III. Its just quality.

However, i played rock band at an HMV other day, and altho the controller is flimsy, the game is 100x better, and looks more "grown up".

Whats ya fav song Scooby?

Mine are One (304,xxx on medium), Through fire and flames, and 666.

guitar hero is shit hot like!!! lol got II and III but dont play it as much like lol!!

fire and flames at like 98% myself lol

I played this at a friends house the other week, im contenplating getting it, but £65 smackers.. hmm ..

Isnt rock band like £180? or something stupid? ?

GTnomez

Member +
u need a chipped 360, then u can burn custom songs, i can play MJ beat it and aerosmith walk this way and slash godfather!!!!!!!!!

stuart

Member +
My mate been rattling on bout GH3, said it was class I should get it etc, I just didn't think it would be my kinda game (love my COD4/GOW etc) but just watching some vid's on youtube of it now, looks like a good laugh esp after a few drinks like! But now me mates scrapped GH3 and gone for Rock Band.... choices choices! lol

Any of you lot go for GH3 or Rock Band?

Well before i wanted to splash the cash on rock band wated to see what guitar hero was lile.. im glad i got GH3.. I am still however playing Haze online, Devil may cry 4 and COD4 .. Im normally a Firstperson whore but.. this game rocks! You can actually play it all day and not feel like.. youve been playing a game if u know wat i mean.. if i play cod for 3 hours.. i feel drained!

dac69er

Super Moderator
my girlfriend is obsessed by it. i prefere playing zelda on it to be honest. playing a glorified simon says game doesnt do it for me.

kat

Fresh Recruit
normally play first person shoot em ups myself (cod,moh,halo),but bought this for the kids and as soon as they go to bed its mum and dads turn.
guitar hero III rocks.
i believe you can use the same controller on rock band or so im told,so all you would have to do is buy the software.
neil

Monkfish

Member +
I got Guitar Hero 3 on the XBox for £45 from Tesco. Looking online, it's £65 now, so I think they fucked up :rockon:.

Awesome game though. My favourite song at the moment is La Grange by ZZ Top. Completed the game on Easy, just got to re-run it at Medium. The learning curve isn't steep, it's fucking verticle. :eek:

Im also on expert, but im stuck on Slipknot on hard :( anyone else done this that can offer me some tips for the main like rythem of the song.. its sooo hard!!

Jaak

Member +
Im also on expert, but im stuck on Slipknot

Yeah man, it's a very difficult song to play, but once the song makes sense, then you have it.

Try doing a bit of practise mode for the song, then you can select the speed for the tricky solos. Once your fingers get used to do the patern, then you can crank up the speed.

Then the tricky parts would be easy parts then.

Practise makes perfect:)

Nick_P

Member +
GH is great, didnt think id like it but once I started playing I could'nt put it down.

Dragon Force - Through the fire and flames on expert is just mental!!