gunmetal grey glanza

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
as some people know im on a search for a new colour ,midnight purple is unbelieveable but i could buy a new car with the price it costs to get it sprayed lol , have about 2 weeks left to decide and gunmetal grey is appealing to me now but cant photoshop my car properly to give me an idea ,

so anyone ever see it done before ?? pics ??

jamesbaa

Member +
just curious dude but why do you have to descde in 2 weeks?

Also gun metal grey would look awsome, iv seen a nice evo 9 in gunmetal grey and its gourgeous!

You might want to re paint your advans in a bronze colour or something different. Not sure if silver will go well with the gun metal grey tbh

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
You might want to re paint your advans in a bronze colour or something different. Not sure if silver will go well with the gun metal grey tbh

ya advans are getting a fresh lick of paint also ,need to decide on the car colour first then do the advans to suit :):)

Ya ya lol ah love it dude on any car will for sure get it repainted in it at some stage. I have been on about it a long time Mike can back me up just never get the finger out something else always comes up.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Ya ya lol ah love it dude on any car will for sure get it repainted in it at some stage. I have been on about it a long time Mike can back me up just never get the finger out something else always comes up.

great minds think alike lol , all going well now she will be in the shop in two weeks :):) what colour for the advans then ,bronze with silver lip like aidan was saying ???

Well you could always contact Top Secret and IF they decide that your car is cool enough then they will allow you to buy their Gold for 300 euro a litre :haha:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
just found this on the net its small but its the only one i can find :(:(

grey.jpg

and william my car is cool you know that ha ha

Im not talking about the wheels, Im talking about spraying the WHOLE car top secret gold :haha:. I can get you the paint code for R33 gun metal grey on monday if thats quick enough. There is one at my buddies garage but you dont need it because your spraying it TOP SECRET GOLD!!!!! :haha: