Gutted!! What to do??

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
I'm so gutted...

I bought a Glanza spoiler for my car from ebay (from JAPAN!!) that had bin used but in really good condition with "no visible cracks or dents" which is true after looking at the pictures but i opened it to find this.....

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

I'v complained but its not there fault as it happened in post.. What do i do?? :(

You rekon it'll be worth getting repaired or spend £125 on a brand new one??

lingl9z

Member +
I'm so gutted...

I bought a Glanza spoiler for my car from ebay (from JAPAN!!) that had bin used but in really good condition with "no visible cracks or dents" which is true after looking at the pictures but i opened it to find this.....

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

I'v complained but its not there fault as it happened in post.. What do i do?? :(

You rekon it'll be worth getting repaired or spend £125 on a brand new one??

i had a problem like this before, i got my self some sand paper/wet and dry and a pot of filler, sanded it down filled it, primed it painted and it looked as good as new, hope this helps.

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Yeah thanks for the help :)

I was gonna get it repaired but i didn't no if it would be worth it if it was gonna be one of those things that in time, comes back because if it was, i'd just get a new one

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
i have one here, its white and mint too, its yours for 50quid if you like?:)

Ahhhh i wish i new about that spoiler last week before i bought this one :( my car's white so wouldn't of had to spray it

I'll speak to the people i bought this one from and see whats happening but i'm def interested in your one :)

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah thanks for the help :)

I was gonna get it repaired but i didn't no if it would be worth it if it was gonna be one of those things that in time, comes back because if it was, i'd just get a new one

all filler cracks over time, but depending on how good of a job you do the longer it'll last, mine has lasted 2years so far.

rickw

Member +
Ahhhh i wish i new about that spoiler last week before i bought this one :( my car's white so wouldn't of had to spray it

I'll speak to the people i bought this one from and see whats happening but i'm def interested in your one :)

yeah no probs, also hav a set of sideskirts in white too if your interested?