Guys Recomend me a Boost controller , an aem gauge? please

danb87

South East England Area Rep
need too get a electronic boost controller, been told gizzmo will do the job perfect. opinions please an any other recomendations.

an same about a aem gauge too read air/fuel mixture. what one is reliable an accurate.

thanks

rep waiting guys

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Blitz boost controllers all the way! Iv used a gizmo and wasnt impressed with it at all and the solenoid stopped working after hardly any use at all.

pc18

i just didnt get on with the gizzmo, it seemed cheap and not up to much really. the blitz ones are quality units and great bits of kit. ive fitted 3 or 4 blitz ones and theyve all been spot on, ive got the id3 one with the nice screen in mine. my mate has a blitz on his vf28 gt when it went on the dyno the boost gets straight to 1.1 bar and the line is horizontal till the redline it holds perfectly. the hks and greddy ones seem go0d also but ive not used them my self.

STARLET N/A

Member +
^^ yeh for me its either blitz, apexi avcr or the greddy profec eo1.

but i herd the blitz has dual solenoid which is meant to be better.... dont really know full details

danb87

cheers guys, yes i am on budget. was told too get a ebc by the guy whos settin my car up for me. as the mbc wont do as good a job. would like a top notch unit, but if a gizzmo will do the job needed. that might be my option.

seems alot of people from diffrent forums are usiong the gizzmo units.

eric you have crazy feet dude. just a shame they have too be home early for bed lol

danb87

cheers guys, the gizzmo units, whats the max boost they can handle with no problems? for futre reference that is :)

pc18

i think your much better off spending a little more and getting a blitz. they can be picked up for decent money second hand.