had a nice long drive with turbodave!

SimmoGT

Member +
booked the day off wednesday to follow dai,as he was dropping his car off to have his engine forged by toby.we set off at 6.30am so that we had a good run down and wouldnt hit any traffic.we finally arrived at about 10 ish only to realise that we drove to the wrong address and arrived at toby's house instead of the workshop!when i put the workshop address in we had drove about 150 miles the wrong way!and was a further 2 and a half hours away!and was only originally 90miles away from where we lived and we didnt need to cross the bridge!thought it was quite funny and was even funnier to see dai's face!!haha ended up doing a 420 mile round trip! but it was a good shortcut to the workshop via london!:p

riko666

Member +
Toby is a brave man giving his home address to starleteers! :p

Clue - it's the address on his "ToyTuning" stickers on the packages he sends out....I know, I've stalked many a time. Here's an interesting tidbit...he likes walking in the nude, and even in the winter, well...Little Toby ain't too little ;)

jamesgtturbo

Member +
Clue - it's the address on his "ToyTuning" stickers on the packages he sends out....I know, I've stalked many a time. Here's an interesting tidbit...he likes walking in the nude, and even in the winter, well...Little Toby ain't too little ;)

hahaha pmsl