hahahahahahaha

jamesbaa

Member +
Were officially crap at football hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the worse english football team iv ever seen, what sort off team gets back to a draw from going 2-0 down then just sit there playing for the draw???

Last edited:

jamesbaa

Member +
im not fond of this soccor melarki so i dont care:D

Im not anymore, ever since the rugby world cup it just makes me see how much off a bunch off pansies football players really are, there far to over payed and there shit at what there being paid millions to do, i suspect the croations are erning a fraction off what there all earning!!!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
you always see these "it's the mangers fault" but from an outside point of view surely it was the players that done shit.

davehart

Member +
The players are just to blame as the manager but England need a manager who can make them perform like they should. McLaren does not do that and needs to go, simple.

jamesbaa

Member +
you always see these "it's the mangers fault" but from an outside point of view surely it was the players that done shit.

What sort off manager sticks a keep who's playing his first game for the england first team in a game this critical???

The answer A shit one!!!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
they, they're, their. All different words with different meanings.

I've just watched the football and I'm drunk so excuse the pickiness.