**Hamilton Wins @ Monaco**

D3N0

Member +
It was a fab race, lost happing. feel sorry for Sutil who ferrari ripped up 5mins from the end. go hamilton, now top of drivers championship.

Is that India team just a self funded team or what???

Hamilton deserved to win especially from crashing in lap 5 I think to then building up a 40sec gap to then have the safety ca out and everyone side by side.... Raikonnen fecked himself upwith that crash..

Neal

Member +
It was a fab race, lost happing. feel sorry for Sutil who ferrari ripped up 5mins from the end. go hamilton, now top of drivers championship.

Yeah Sutil driven a great race it was unfortunate for him.

Chuffed for Hamilton though, still a long way to go yet though!

D3N0

Member +
Team india did a really good job, Sutil shud have been 4th overall. but ferrari arent gonna get penalised.

Timmy

Member +
Was an odd race i always think that changable weather ruins the race to a degree and you relie on luck alot.
Such a shame for sutil he got that purely on not making any mistakes unlike everyone else.
Also i think roseberg is worth a mention was very fast but kept getting caught up in trouble.
Anyway Raikonen will be back ontop after Canada.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
dont see why ferrari would be punished? it was just driver error.

i thought raikkonen did amazingly well to keep it going tho battling it side 2 side at like 100mph was quality driving! definately gutted for that sutil tho.

yeah hamilton just outpaced everyone, just got the luck on his side today!

makes it more intresting now

D3N0

Member +
Was an odd race i always think that changable weather ruins the race to a degree and you relie on luck alot.
Such a shame for sutil he got that purely on not making any mistakes unlike everyone else.
Also i think roseberg is worth a mention was very fast but kept getting caught up in trouble.
Anyway Raikonen will be back ontop after Canada.

Rosberg has no excuse for crashing, he bludy lives there and racing through them streets all year round. he shud have finnished the race

D3N0

Member +
dont see why ferrari would be punished? it was just driver error.

i thought raikkonen did amazingly well to keep it going tho battling it side 2 side at like 100mph was quality driving! definately gutted for that sutil tho.

yeah hamilton just outpaced everyone, just got the luck on his side today!

makes it more intresting now

im sorry but i think Raikkonen was pants all the way through from the get go, as hamilton passed him before the first corner. plus, not once was in ever in first place. i guess its just the result of shaggin the wrong bird last nite.

Timmy

Member +
I doubt he races around the streets of monaco there is cctv everywhere and about 1 policemen for every 30 residents. Plus i should imagine he spends most of his time testing and in the UK.
He was very fast but i kept finding him self fighting in the main pack where they all kept having accients.

D3N0

Member +
I doubt he races around the streets of monaco there is cctv everywhere and about 1 policemen for every 30 residents. Plus i should imagine he spends most of his time testing and in the UK.
He was very fast but i kept finding him self fighting in the main pack where they all kept having accients.

both him and alonso changed their nose cones about 5-6 times

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol yes raikonnen obviously didnt have his best race but people cant be perfect everytime!

monaco is the most challenging track of the year imo, especially in the rain it isnt easy at all!

hamilton could of easily fucked it up when he hit the wall, luckily for him he didnt do any major damage!

it was all down to fate i guess

karls_car

Member +
Na lol, We all get money when they come 1st 2nd or 3rd

i work at Mclaren doing the machining on alot of the parts on the car

so its always good when we win lol, they break the champain out for evey one on the teem on first day back after a race win