Handling problem

I recently put an adjustable panhard rod on the car it made it drive all over the road as the rod was moving/bending allowing the rear axel move from side to side. When slightly accelerating it would just dart instantly to the left very dangerous hard to keep it in a straight line.

I took the bar out and put the stock one back on the car is still doing it I think something is now damaged because of this allowing the movement. Would the rear bushes if they were fecked do this. The car was 100% before I put the adjustable rod on. Any ideas on any other causes

Last edited:

madman

Member +
the bushing's are probably shagged corey also are the bolts for the axle all tight and the bolts holding the coilovers to the axle tight what about bolts holding the disc's on?

Yeah pretty sure they're all tight dude had to leave it because it got dark. Just hoping I did'nt damage something.

madman

Member +
you shouldnt really of damaged anything fitting it tbh i know the feeling of gettin dark haha... have a look at the bushing tomorrow whilst pushing the axle from side to side and you should see if the bushing's have play in them.