and hope u get to enjoy it :beer::beer:

faisal
ps i recieved the HRF bumper thanks
please thank toby as well

Last edited:

Martina@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Thanks everyone!!! :)

"Happy Birthday" to you too Ed old chappy hee hee :haha: (joking) Hope you have a fab day, and all your wishes come true....

"Happy Birthday" to you too Bob, hope you get lot's of lovely pressies!! 22 that's nothing, wish I was 22 again.... Or 18 :p

Faisal - Not a problem!! Glad your happy!! :)

Again thanks everyone, getting on with some work now and the celebrations will start later.... (Hint Hint Toby :p ) :beer:

Hope you all have a lovely afternoon....

M's :kiss:

drew-turbo

Member +
[QUOTE

Again thanks everyone, getting on with some work now and the celebrations will start later.... (Hint Hint Toby :p ) :beer:

M's :kiss:[/QUOTE]

:haha: have a good day

Boab

Member +
Thanks everyone!!! :)

"Happy Birthday" to you too Ed old chappy hee hee :haha: (joking) Hope you have a fab day, and all your wishes come true....

"Happy Birthday" to you too Bob, hope you get lot's of lovely pressies!! 22 that's nothing, wish I was 22 again.... Or 18 :p

Faisal - Not a problem!! Glad your happy!! :)

Hope you all have a lovely afternoon....

M's :kiss:

cheers,

waited for ages to be old enuf to be insured on a starlet. now I am, i want to be younger again. wierd.

Martina@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Thank you pep's :)

@ Bob - Yeah when I was younger I just couldn't wait to be older, now I just want to reverse the years!! I am just waiting for the wrinkles now ha ha :haha:

M's x