Happy Birthday sx_matchew!!!

Matchew

Member +
Thanks for the comments everyone was at scoobyworld this morning having some work done and then went to watch soroty row, did all the stuff like going out and on the wkend plenty of:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Thanks for the comments everyone was at scoobyworld this morning having some work done and then went to watch soroty row, did all the stuff like going out and on the wkend plenty of:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Happy Birthday again mate! Nice to meet you today. Looks like you have a real tidy example there to build on. See you again soon for bigger turbo, remap etc etc :p:p:p

Mike

Matchew

Member +
Happy Birthday again mate! Nice to meet you today. Looks like you have a real tidy example there to build on. See you again soon for bigger turbo, remap etc etc :p:p:p

Mike

Cheers matey it was a pleasure meeting you finally, remap yes bigger turbo lol i doubt it as soon as i got home i put the stickers you gave me on (the small stickers on the rear windows and the bigger one on the rear screen) and my new badge:D

If me sis wasnt on holiday with the camera the pics would be on here