happy with my 1/4 mile result 14.1!!

monka

Member +
had the car on the dyno on friday and achieved 170bhp at the fly, and on saturday had the car down the quarter mile.

best run was a 14.161 and was quite a consistant few runs as well i had.

first run was a 14.7 and then managed a 14.5 while getting to grips with the surface. then managed 14.35. had a bit of a break.

went back out, managed a 14.162 and thought one more run to see if i can beat and only managed a 14.2, lol. so thought i'd have another run and got a 14.161, 1 hundreth of a second. lol.

am trying to put the slips up but my computer doesnt want to scan them, and the only cam i have is my phone, and thats shit. will get them up as soon as i can

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Come on, if we're going to be rounding this off then do it properly! You got 14.2!

nexia201

Member +
101.8 according to the slips.

reaction time 1.096
60 foot time 2.393
trap mph 101.8
time 14.161

and as for specs

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53647

pretty simple mods really, not alot done. tyres where t1r's, (where) brand new, until i got let loose in an airfield. lol

was looking at your graphs its giving you a nice power band might be because of the ct9b instead of a? as mine dippes down at 5,400rpm m still made 159 atw which is like 185bhp at the flywheel but could do with a longer powerband like yours

if you get that 60ft down to 2.2 -2.1 ur easy in the 13's mate

dac69er

Super Moderator
very good. just shows a good driver can get decent times with a car that isnt massively powerful ;)

monka

Member +
img007.jpg

and finally the slip to prove it, had to use a magazine to get it to focus on it. lol.

finx

Member +
well done mate, great result.

post your time up in the ct9 leader board! (its a few topics down)

finx

Member +
i think i have already loaded yours into the title thread man.
just post in the thread any times with the required info which is all stated in the title post and ill update it.