Hard Choise.... can someone help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneee

Fresh Recruit
Hi to ya´ll, remember me? well i guess not, but it doesnt matter. I have a litle problem, since 4 months i was searching fot an Tgtt ep82 and i didnt find a good example. Well, now i found one, but i found a Glanza V to. The ep82 is a 94' and the ep91 96'.Both cars havent any modification. It is really hard to choose betwen them, can someone give me a usefull tip? Thanks!

Sparky

Member +
All down to what you prefer the look of mate, both very good cars

As standard the GT will leave the Glanza but a few mods would sort that out, so its down to which you would rather be seen in :p

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
iv got a ep91, and not that long ago saw a ep82 for the first time in real life does realy looks nice and it's cheaper :). so i would say ep82

Stulet-GTT

Member +
If he wants looks, rawness and agressiveness then he should choose a GT!

If he partakes in certain hair grooming achtivities then choose the Glanza!

This is very true...:haha:

When i decided i wanted a starlet, there was no quiestion's about which one i wanted....ep82 all the way....:rockon:

glanzaj03

Member +
if you want an old looking car then get a gt, if you want something a bit more modern get a glanza. ps - i raced a atandard gt in my standard glanza (apart from apexi exhaust, apexi filter and bailey bov) and i pissed all over it ! (well, just ! lol)

Levin-AE111

Member +
if you want an old looking car then get a gt, if you want something a bit more modern get a glanza. ps - i raced a atandard gt in my standard glanza (apart from apexi exhaust, apexi filter and bailey bov) and i pissed all over it ! (well, just ! lol)

And id pee all over your glanza in my ep82 mate lmao.

Ok, now obviously the EP82 is a legend, there were turbo'd starlets before that, but your going even older again. I preffer the EP82 now, i always wanted a glanza v, i like the shape of them, their not bad at all. But for sheer aggresive looks and absolute "beast" factor, i would have said there isnt a question as to which one..........a GT Turbo EP82.

So thats my advise, buy the EP82.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
there both great cars, 1 is not better than the other, its just down to wat you prefer the look off really, same engines / chassis.

only problem i would look for is the gt's may be rustier as they are older, but ive rarely ever seen a starlet with rust tbh.

good luck with either choice

reneee

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for all the tips, i think i will pick the EP91 its in better shape and prizes are quite the same. I will still have about 2k. to tune it. I've seemed the toytuning page, its very impressive to see all the parts that they have, but i dont think that they send the parts all the way to Bolivia, do anyone have information about it?

stuart

Member +
I've seemed the toytuning page, its very impressive to see all the parts that they have, but i dont think that they send the parts all the way to Bolivia, do anyone have information about it?

Send some PM's to the traders, asking for shipping/airmail costs, I'm sure you can come to some form of agreement. All the traders on here do their upmost to supply parts to starletheads all over the world! :teach:

cameroon95

Member +
Yeah dont listen to these idiots about the glanza being softer or whatever, they just cant afford one:p

Seriously though, they are the same car and its all down to which one you like the look of mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.