harness question

-cuffy-

Member +
hey guys wanting to know, are there 2 types of harness for the e mangae ultimate with the ep82? ive been told the mk1 is different to the mk2 &mk3, can anybody shed some like on this, or is there only one type of harness with the emanage ultimate to do the ep82, i have a mk1 gt btw.

thanks stephen

J25GTi

Lifer
hey guys wanting to know, are there 2 types of harness for the e mangae ultimate with the ep82? ive been told the mk1 is different to the mk2 &mk3, can anybody shed some like on this, or is there only one type of harness with the emanage ultimate to do the ep82, i have a mk1 gt btw.

thanks stephen

The harness is the same for any car with an emanage, no matter what make or model, they all use the same harness, you just need to figure out what ones to connect

-cuffy-

Member +
so the harness that comes with the emanage in question will fit my car? are there not different field extension harness's for diff models? or is it just a case of when wiring it in, that it will be different to each car? thanks for the reply btw

The harness is the same for any car with an emanage, no matter what make or model, they all use the same harness, you just need to figure out what ones to connect

He's talking about the extension harness like the FIELD one that plug into the main harness you refer to and make the unit essentially plug and play

-cuffy-

Member +
He's talking about the extension harness like the FIELD one that plug into the main harness you refer to and make the unit essentially plug and play

thanks mate for a bit more clarification, yes that makes it plug an play. any help guys???