********* Have we helped you? *********

Iain@CRD

Lifer
If we have offered help/support and if you felt it was useful then please post it in here, kind of similar to a Feedback thread.

Regards,

CRD.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
helped me out with queries i had about getting a forged engine and made a very good offer that i seriously am thinking about :):)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
You have always offered excellent advice to site members mate, & are a very pleasant person to deal with, I am proud to consider you a team mate & business associate!

Well done, from my point of view you come very highly reccomended!

Kon

Iain@CRD

Lifer
You have always offered excellent advice to site members mate, & are a very pleasant person to deal with, I am proud to consider you a team mate & business associate!

Well done, from my point of view you come very highly reccomended!

Kon

Thanks alot mate, i really owe it to the site to be honest, if there wasnt as many hours spent reading the technical section/trial and error and working these things out for myself i wouldnt know as much as i do.

Certainly glad to have teamed up with Zisco, bunch of sound lads. :cool:

lanxter

Member +
Hi Ian, received those parts today matey.

Thanks again for all the help.

Will be buying stuff from you again no doubt.

Mark

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hi Ian, received those parts today matey.

Thanks again for all the help.

Will be buying stuff from you again no doubt.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Glad you got everything buddy, you where a pleasure to deal with mate! Very understanding.

Regards,

Iain

Got a KAaz LSD off Iain, very helpful, great customer service and goes out of his way to help you, kept me informed about every stage of delivery etc. Will definately be using him again.

Cheers

Rich

_shaun_

Member +
helped me loads just fitted few parts. even picked me up and droped me off . n kept me informed by txt during the day to let me no how it was going. and answered all the questions i could think about lol. great guy will be sending car back to you many more times!

cheers mate

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Glad you where happy Shaun. Your V was really nicely done and your certainly changing the correct parts to vastly improve it. That was all part of the service, i wouldnt let you fork out for taxi fares etc. Im sure ill see you soon enough :haha:

Iain

Johnny_C

Lifer
got a brake line kit off iain there today,looks great!
excellant service and done me a good deal.
would defo recommend!