Having Trouble

glanov

Fresh Recruit
well iv been ringin round insurance companies and having some bother
gettin insured on the Glanza

Im 19, 1 years ncb, licence held 2 years, no accidents etc etc

was insured with liverpool victoria under my mums name this year but for some reason they want payed in full and the funds just dont allow atm!! so have tryed the guts off 25 insurance companys and they want a small fortune and most wont even insure under mums name again!!

Would also like to ask if most 19 20 year olds have insured as a turbo or a 1300 to get insured!!

Any help would be great

GTti

Member +
Mines insured as a Starlet Turbo GT (IMP), I didn't have any problems insuring it 2 years ago though - what price are they coming up with?

glanov

Fresh Recruit
lucky you mate :p ony got one or two qoutes well over 2K and most havent got a clue wat a glanza is!!

even under my mums name still gettin quotes round that

Stick it in a females name then go to diamond and put you as a named driver depending on where you stay should roughly come in at 700ish a got a quote when i was looking for insurance when i first got the gt of 680 and that was declaring a disqualification

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Been insuring my EP82 as a Starlet GT Turbo (IMP) since I was 18, nearly 21 now, cost me 1k when I was 18 with bell.

bell would not even touch me witch is mad considering alot off young drivers are insured whith them!! And its not like i live in a high risk area i live out in the country!! :(

Stick it in a females name then go to diamond and put you as a named driver depending on where you stay should roughly come in at 700ish a got a quote when i was looking for insurance when i first got the gt of 680 and that was declaring a disqualification

I mate will get my mum till have a go at that cheers for the replys guys!!