HDI dismensions

J25GTi

Lifer
hey guys,

does anyone have the dismensions of the HDI core? i cant measure mine as my car isnt here :(

cheers guys

Blak_Mamber

Member +
no probs dude. Yeah the HDI one is failry big, but im sure its a quality piece of kit.

Get pics up when you get yours changed over etc. :)

J25GTi

Lifer
no probs dude. Yeah the HDI one is failry big, but im sure its a quality piece of kit.

Get pics up when you get yours changed over etc. :)

Yeah will do, will do it all with custom piping etc too, no doubt about the quality of the kit (Apart from chocolate teapot brackets) but its just not really a "kit", the amount of work, and modification involved to fit, would be less hassle and just as cheap to build your own...

ktl

Member +
everyone says they are a b!tch to fit. mine was easy. all you do is cut the corners of the bumper off where it curves round. whats so hard about that ? and mines a ep82

or just get a grinder and run along it either in a straight line or curve round like which i did. got mine all sprayed up afterwards and looks mint and looks like an original bumper.

durmz

Member +
see now i really like the piping route of the hdi kit wouldnt want such a big core, it looks like its bulging out the bumper to me, someone needs to make a hdi kit with a core thats 70mm wide and ide be in love lol

J25GTi

Lifer
see now i really like the piping route of the hdi kit wouldnt want such a big core, it looks like its bulging out the bumper to me, someone needs to make a hdi kit with a core thats 70mm wide and ide be in love lol

Im going for a 55mm thick core, should be the best compromise, and as it is so wide and tall shouldnt affect cooling too much?