Nayls

Member +
For sale:Hdi intercooler (core only)

Item Condition:used but all in good order

Price and price conditions:£120 ono

Extra Info: as stated above,core only!! no pipework included

Pictures:below

Contact Details:message me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection or can arrange a courier if needs be

Last edited:

Nayls

Member +
can make your own piping up.

b&q sell piping & get the silicone bends/joiners from sfs/samco etc

RS-Ronan

Member +
how much would you charge for the intercooler delivered to me in Ireland?
and what are the dimensions of it?

Last edited:

Nayls

Member +
007-5.jpg

churcherj

Member +
do you know what size the inlets are on the core? just wondering if my autobahn piping would fit with some modification? cheers

durmz

Member +
i think my post must have been deleted for some reason? not sure. but could you do me a favour and measure the dimensions of it for me please? i really just need the overall length of it, from inlet to outlet. thanks

ALaN

Member +
i think my post must have been deleted for some reason? not sure. but could you do me a favour and measure the dimensions of it for me please? i really just need the overall length of it, from inlet to outlet. thanks

Did you manage to just order a piping kit from hdi?
Whoever buys this could easily do the same and have a bargain on theirs hands.

Nayls

Member +

80cm from inlet to outlet
10cm thick
21cm high

durmz

Member +
Alan didnt order it yet but hdi quoted me 290 usds shipped to me door for just piping. Nayls, thanks very much for that dude, sorry didnt see it earlier