Hdi stencil

J

*JO*

i just got my gt blown up on a comp and then a mate cut it out and sprayed over it. result came out good :)

3160_84200926465_588481465_2237519_.jpg

Gryzor

Admin
I'd imagine he want's HDi as this is the brand of his intercooler. Wouldn't put a Nissan badge on your Starlet would ya? ;)

I miss your point Nissan don't make starlets but blitz make inter-coolers.
Considering the blitz inter-cooler is considerably more expensive than a HDI inter-cooler I don't see why someone wouldn't want to have a blitz stencil on the inter-cooler. :cool:

lleey2k4

Member +
Jay has done on it on his Auto GT, and Cal done it and probs a few others i cant remember propa stealth :)

lingl9z

Member +
yeah pretty sure Franza1 went all black on his. I have a HDI stencil pm if interested

Last edited:

Craig

Lifer
I miss your point Nissan don't make starlets but blitz make inter-coolers.
Considering the blitz inter-cooler is considerably more expensive than a HDI inter-cooler I don't see why someone wouldn't want to have a blitz stencil on the inter-cooler. :cool:

My point was you'd be pretending it was made by someone it wasn't... Maybe I'm just picky... It's like when you see shopping lists on cars. A range of brands of which they do not have parts fitted for...

Glanza_cl

Member +
i just threw out my hdi fmic box and stencil! if i knew i could have kept it and sent it your way.

i agree with craig, i wouldnt wanna spray Blitz/HKS knowing full well i was a cheap arse and bought a HDI fmic i would feel a bit silly lol

Gryzor

Admin
My point was you'd be pretending it was made by someone it wasn't... Maybe I'm just picky... It's like when you see shopping lists on cars. A range of brands of which they do not have parts fitted for...

i just threw out my hdi fmic box and stencil! if i knew i could have kept it and sent it your way.

i agree with craig, i wouldnt wanna spray Blitz/HKS knowing full well i was a cheap arse and bought a HDI fmic i would feel a bit silly lol

bah brands name shoppers :)

addz

Member +
I couldn't care less to what brand I present on my HD IC. If I wanted HKS. i'd sure go for it!

Put whatever looks good on it IMO!

IE. I have a HKS sticker on my rear window. - Rear window is a Toyota item and not made by HKS but who cares once it looks good?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I dont agree with stickers advertising something you dont actually have on the car. In fact i strongly disagree with it. Just my opinion.

Fro

Member +
Go over it again! will finish it off

Im going to turn it round so its silver again when i get round to putting my mk1 bumper on. Looks shit atm, paint is flaking off everywhere. Slightly off topic, but so is most of this thread! :haha:

addz

Member +
Im going to turn it round so its silver again when i get round to putting my mk1 bumper on. Looks shit atm, paint is flaking off everywhere. Slightly off topic, but so is most of this thread! :haha:

Lol. Fair play - I like the original finish tbh, unless your running a sleeper. But with a HDi in place who can you fool? FMIC is almost the width of the bumper!:)

Never mind mate. Threads that are on topic are off topic at the very start:teach: