hdi template spray on for intercooler ??? were to buy from

addz

Member +
They usually come with the kits, and making one wouldn't look right personally.

Get someone to lend you one, thats if you know anyone on the forums/local area etc..

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i just binned mine. i didn't want people thinking i drove a diesel.

BallıGee

Member +
why would you want to

imho it would look shit

glanza018.jpg

you wont see it any how

addz

Member +
^^they are not all hidden as above Glanza mate^^

Some intercoolers are very exposed with less or no bumper coverage.

addz

Member +
I personally wouldn't.

But that isn't the question, I can't opine for individuals and in this case nor can you. The lad wants to so lets help him as much as we can.

Bazza

Member +
i sprayed mine but regreting it to be fair :(

so im just going to spray the whole cooler black! :rockon:

well mine u can see the whole thing as its a 98 bumper with the grill cut out so its got a big mouth well i fink some jap cars look great with them see like greddy or hks or hdi sprayed on them i fink they give it a bit of a look

addz

Member +
I considered putting HKS on mine when I first fitted the cooler, but the thing is, it isn't a HKS cooler so your not fooling anyone with a mug look:eek:

but mine is a hdi intercooler and there good intercoolers its not a copy so im proud to have it lol hks and greddy ones are rip offs they just allow cool the air down that flows though it lol

ALaN

Member +
Pm me your address mate, I've still got mine (unused as I'm not a fan of it) I'll send it on to you.
Alan

aaronw

Member +
I considered putting HKS on mine when I first fitted the cooler, but the thing is, it isn't a HKS cooler so your not fooling anyone with a mug look:eek:

i was considering spraying hks on mine,too...tho it is a genuine hks..but i thought people will see it and think it isnt...as they do.