Headunit Wanted

Idrees

Banned
Not exactly what I'm after

Must play MP3 format and have Pre-outs preferably. (Sorry, I should have mentioned that in the first post!)

Thanks for your offer though

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
I've got a kenwood, mp3/wma compatible, but it doesn't have any pre outs...

I used it for a month or two until i replaced it so i could have an inbuilt car kit.

£20+ postage if you're interested, its in mint condition mate, with box (and i think instructions, will confirm if you're interested)

Dave

Idrees

Banned
Yes mate definitely interested. Could you please PM me some pictures or email them to Idrees-@hotmail.co.uk

Or if you can't be arsed, just a link to something same as it on the net will do. I trust you Dave!

Idrees

Banned
I told Dave I would get back to him if I didn't find anything else because I would prefer something with pre-outs :)

Gord R - Please PM me some details and a price. I'm not in a rush to buy.

mushy

Member +
i have a panasonic mp3/wma cd player which lights up bright blue and has remote control as well used but in very good nick boxed, i will add the model number later on when i get it out of the celler.

mushy

Member +
Hi mate cant find a link but here is the model number Panasonic cd/mp3 player CQ-DFX883 and it has 3 pre outs front,rear,sub and also has aux input.

pan.jpg

dandydons

Member +
I told Dave I would get back to him if I didn't find anything else because I would prefer something with pre-outs :)

Gord R - Please PM me some details and a price. I'm not in a rush to buy.

Dave has Idrees taken this ? if not I will have it. - I can pick it up sometime in Glasgow. cheers Kev

muthaducka

Member +
I haven't got a post count of 50 yet so can't advertise items for sale but I also have this for sale:

http://www.tractortunes.com/CMS/index.php?page=mac3900

it has one pre-out. No box but is in very good condition with no scratches. It also have an aux MP3 input on the front and plays acc and mp3 CD's.

£30 posted or £25 collected from Manchester.

I've stripped my car out so don't need the hi-fi anymore. I've also got the original receipt for £100 paid in March last year.

PM me if anyone is interested. I also have 2no clarion factory replacement speakers, 260w 6x9 pioner rear parcel shelft and 2no gold cables available.