Heater not hot

Neal Gt

Member +
hi all
Just wondered if any1 has came across the same think, as we now winter is her pretty much and in the mornings r screens r steemed or frosted up, my heater is not blowing hot at all,
got a really good feeling that the heater matrix is block so gonna try steaming it out at work nxt wk to see if it clears it,
I've check all the linkages under the dash for the heater blower and they seem to all move, even uncliped etc to see if there moving all the way which they r so pretty happy with all that,
all the coolnt pipes apart from the pipe out of the matix r hot so that's y I think it could be blocked but just wanted to see if any1 had the same prob and what was there out come
many thanks
Neal

mines gone aswell mate, just blows warm air out.
i spoke to a bloke at work and he said when his went on his cossi he removed all the coolent from the system, he then removed the return pipe from the bulk head in the engine bay and put a hose pipe on the end and blew cold water though it, no end of shit came out.
you have to be careful though not to pop the matrix as water will leak everywhere in the interior.
other than that its a new one mate.
am gunna have to get mine sorted its getting cold now.
:)

Neal Gt

Member +
mines gone aswell mate, just blows warm air out.
i spoke to a bloke at work and he said when his went on his cossi he removed all the coolent from the system, he then removed the return pipe from the bulk head in the engine bay and put a hose pipe on the end and blew cold water though it, no end of shit came out.
you have to be careful though not to pop the matrix as water will leak everywhere in the interior.
other than that its a new one mate.
am gunna have to get mine sorted its getting cold now.
:)

Yeah that's what I'm gonna try with mine, see if any shit comes out of it,