HEL Braided Brake Lines

Boab

Member +
I currently have 2 sets of HEL braided brake lines in stock. These really help the feel of the brake pedal, helping to ensure all the pressure is applied straight to the caliper.

They are a great improvement over the standard rubber brake lines. I can get these in basically any colour - purple, red, blue, clear, black, yellow, etc.

HELcolours.jpg

Price: £60 plus £5 delivery (UK & Ireland)

Red:

brakelines_red.png

Blue:

brakelines_blue.png

Last edited:

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i got a set of these off bob an they really are a big improvement over standard alot more responsive an far better pedal feel.

thanx again bob :rockon:

Boab

Member +
i got a set of these off bob an they really are a big improvement over standard alot more responsive an far better pedal feel.

thanx again bob :rockon:

No bother, meant to say that I can get them in pretty much any colour.

Bob

Paul-GlzV

Member +
hey bob just inquirin do u do braided clutch lines?

HEL make them as there on anotha traiders forum just wonderin if u can supply them too?

clarkytrd

Member +
can i get a total price on a set of braided brake lines and a braided clutch hose too delivered to ireland

thanks

john

clarkytrd

Member +
any idea when you will have these in stock in the other colours mate??

might want a different colour now.. lol

thanks mate!

Russleh

Fresh Recruit
these meant to fit straight on. just curious as with mine a bit of filing was involved to get the braided line end through the securing hole/ bracket.

Boab

Member +
any idea when you will have these in stock in the other colours mate??

might want a different colour now.. lol

thanks mate!

I can have any colour you want - have to order your clutch line from them anyway. Purple is pretty funky.

Bob

clarkytrd

Member +
I can have any colour you want - have to order your clutch line from them anyway. Purple is pretty funky.

Bob

hi bob,

i will need a set of brake lines in blue and a clutch line in blue for my mate

i will need a set of brake lines in purple and a clutch line in purple for myself

any idea when you will have them?

thanks,
john

Boab

Member +
hi bob,

i will need a set of brake lines in blue and a clutch line in blue for my mate

i will need a set of brake lines in purple and a clutch line in purple for myself

any idea when you will have them?

thanks,
john

Once I get your clutch line, I will get the rest out to you. Should be the start of next week.

Bob

clarkytrd

Member +
ahh brilliant mate!

any idea on a price for a relocation kit for a td04, excluding the air filter?

pm me if u want

thanks again

john