Hellaflush?

Tomtheman2

Fresh Recruit
Quite confused about fitment etc, I want phat rims and slammed to the ground but am confused about what fitment etc I need.

How can you work out what width etc you need until you put the wheel on the car and see what it fits like?

I know thats the most nooby question out but just need a push in the right direction.

I have some Momo torque 16" rims on there at the moment but I want a dishyer rim. The V will be dropped on coilies and I will roll the arches. Can anyone help with any of my questions.

I like the look of these but dont know if they will fit.

http://www.wheel-whores.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4486&title=banded-g60s&cat=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is what my car looks like atm,
untitled-2.jpg

This is what I want it to kinda end up like,
mycar.jpg

Thanks,

Vincent-ep91

Member +
why would you bother. no offence but it looks horrid.
i dont think "hellaflush" suits a starlet at all. Especially here on this site.
In my opinion it`s the latest fad and when its over your car will be after depreciating in value.....

Domo_Kun

Fresh Recruit
Ya your car is gonna depreciate because of a set of wheels lol... Putting dished wheels on cars has being going on for years all over the globe its nothing new the only new thing about it is the stupid name the yanks gave it.

Last edited:

Hazzagray

Member +
Each to their own... I had dished wheels on my old V and they suited it down to the ground.

How would it depreciate because of wheels?!? change them back if he were to sell them, and he never asked for advice on what to put on his car so he could sell it!

Where are you based mate? I spy your HJC sticker.

If you want to do it mate, i would put less dish on the front but nice dish on the back. I think it would look good!

Mine
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums...Glanza-V-Lots-of-Mods!***&highlight=Hazzagray

Last edited:

Rob H

Member +
I like a dish but my only dislike to them is the size! And other than that it will handle and ride like a pig! IMO

Vincent-ep91

Member +
i like a dish too, love the ones on my new actions.
but what i ment was looking at the two pictures above, i know i would rather the car the way it is.:)
i never said putting dished wheels on a car would make it less valuable.